Nov 8, 2009

Cooking Sunday!

Do you ever just get the urge to make something you've never made before, but grew up watching your mom making? Tay and I definitely do and have had a lot of fun making some new traditions in our family.
My mom makes the best rasberry jam and I was so excited to be making some of our very own! (Well we love sharing too, so if you get the urge for some, please come stop by!)


Taylor making some delicious caramel popcorn balls...I haven't been a fan in the past because I only had the commercial store bought kind that was hard and stale...but oh I'm a fan now of homemade caramel popcorn balls...oh so yummilicious!

Surprise!

2 comments:

  1. I am hungry right now, both look amazing. If only I could jet to Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy popcorn balls and congrats on making some good looking jam! (getting all set to be a mommy)

    ReplyDelete