Jun 12, 2010

Happy One Month!

Last night was a tender moment for me. Bridger and I have both been a sick with a little cold. I was cleaning out his nose to help him breathe last night and even though it was needed, it made me so sad to hear him crying really hard. It probably only lasted for 2 minutes but for me it seemed much longer and my heart was breaking at the sound of his sad sad cry. At that moment I realized how our Father in Heaven must feel when we are sad and how much he wants to comfort us. He loves us so much and even though the trial we may be going through seems small or lasts only a small moment...He cares and wants to help console us. I am so grateful for the daily reminders of God's love as I hold Bridger in my arms. I have learned so much from this little guy already! No wonder God's plan for us is to have families here on this earth...we learn so much about Him and His relationship with us! Thank you dear Father for my little one.

Today is Bridger's 1 month mark and I can't believe how fast it's gone by already! Here are a few pics to see how much fun we've been having with him this past month :) ...

We love going on walks together! He especially loves his Baby Bjorn because he can look around while we are walking and he just soaks in his surroundings with his big beautiful eyes!
He also loves being cuddled and wrapped and swaddled :)

Love this one...here they are on Sunday with their matching tie outfits :)

Bridger also loves having a good time (here he is dancing with his sock monkey friend :)
He LOVES tummy time and is getting so strong holding his neck up! I'll have to post some video of this later since this picture doesn't really show just how good he is at holding his head up for a long time :)
We are so grateful for our little stud!




8 comments:

  1. Amen. :) What a cutie! You look great too! I hope the recovery is all going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute!! I can't believe it's been a month since you had him! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a little cutie pie! congratulations again. isn't being a mommy the best???? :) this time will go by SO fast, so treasure every moment of it. i tear up just thinking that my little mylee is almost a whole year old. seems like just yesterday that she was learning how to nurse, and discovering her hands. :) they just get more, and more, and more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The time just flies with these little guys, doesn't it? He gets more adorable by the day! I love seeing pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so adorable! I love his little tie onesie. Seriously so cute! I hope the adjustment to motherhood has been good. I remember loving it, but being stressed out of my mind because it seemed like if I could actually shower and brush my teeth during the day it was a miracle. But if it hasn't already, just know it only gets easier. At least it did with Hailey once they're a few months old you actually start to feel in control again. :) So only more fun things to look forward to. I'm so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gotten a few comments from people saying how cute Bridger is. He isn't one of those babies where people just say he is cute to be nice...he really is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that onesie he's in with the built in tie...way cute and comfortable. You are all looking great! Isn't it amazing how fast they change and grow!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is sooo cute! Congratulations! I hope that you are well.

    ReplyDelete