Feb 29, 2012

Laundry Helper



 I have a little helper. He loves to help me with anything and everything. One of his favorite things to do is "help" me with the laundry. Even though it makes the job take twice as long, and it seems to lose half of our socks,  I'm grateful for the entertainment.
 Putting on one of my shirts as a blanket
 night night Bridger
 ...and here was another laundry day...

 if you are wondering what is going on here, just keep looking and you may figure out what he has...

 ...yep it's my sports bra, but to him it was a really cool belt thing, don't worry, very manly :)
and of course Mason is right along there too

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny. Glad you got some photos of him helping with the laundry! I love the third one up from the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny kid! My boys like to "help" with chores, too, and I agree--even if it takes twice as long, it is twice as fun.

    ReplyDelete