Jan 12, 2012

Christmas Day!


 Having Christmas with two boys this year was so much fun! We loved being with family once again and had a blast being able to spend so much time out in Utah before Tay started school again in Jan.

 Bridger especially made it fun because he loved everything about Christmas! He loved playing with my little nativity and was constantly saying "Cheezus, Mawee, and Tosuph" (Jesus, Mary, and Joseph). He also loves saying, Ho Ho Ho for anything Santa that he sees. He also loves Nutcrackers and will mimic them opening and closing their mouths.
 He loves trains! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Weight!
 Christine and Debbie
 Garrett and Tommy
 Elizabeth and Nick
 Bridger loved getting into the Christmas spirit of it all and would help Tay and I open our gifts too :)
 Let's just say we were all getting into the Christmas spirit haha

 Mason didn't quite know what to do with his presents so of course he stuck them in his mouth.
He's sure cute though!
 My favorite gift was from Tay (I was crying a little still in this picture with joy)...Wicked tickets in March! I'm so so excited for this
 Over with my family it was that fun Christmas chaos that we all love!





 Trying to help Mason open his gift...but once again he didn't quite get it haha

 ...and ate it some more
 Our gift to Steve and Debbie were family pictures...hooray for the Weight family for all helping get this together :)
Our gift to my parents was a birthday calendar and it was fun for us to make together.
 We also love books! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Colton!

 Other Christmas fun we had before coming back to Oregon was playing lots of games...
 ...and just spending time together as much as possible! We miss you all so much already!

 And last but not least, we were so excited to see Connor and Amber before we left and cherished those two days to spend with them!

They just loved playing together! Hooray for cousins!

1 comment:

  1. Cami, your boys are so cute! I love the birthday calendar you made for your parents... that is darling and creative. I laughed when I read that you were teary about Taylor's gift because Nelson gave me tickets to Wicked in July and I burst into tears I was so excited! How funny :)

    ReplyDelete